Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

rfscholte
Welcome to the team!

On Sun, 02 Sep 2018 12:58:16 +0200, Karl Heinz Marbaise
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>
> Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Stephane Nicoll
Welcome Sylwester!

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 12:58 PM Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>
> Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Sylwester Lachiewicz
Hi Everyone,

thank you for so warm welcome - my adventure with helping Maven Project
began not so long ago, and the more I am more than willing to join you.
We have some work in Jira and a PRs to review - I'm going to verify it. And
I hope The Maven Team in the future with commits.

Best regards
Sylwester

pon., 3 wrz 2018 o 19:21 użytkownik Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
napisał:

>  Welcome Sylwester!
>
> On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 12:58 PM Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi to all,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> > Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
> >
> > Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Welcome Sylwester Lachiewicz to the Apache Maven Team

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Sylwester,

On 05/09/18 19:20, Sylwester Lachiewicz wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> thank you for so warm welcome - my adventure with helping Maven Project
> began not so long ago, and the more I am more than willing to join you.

Great to hear this...

> We have some work in Jira and a PRs to review - I'm going to verify it.

Yeah we much JIRA's ....

And
> I hope The Maven Team in the future with commits.

That was the idea ;-)...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

> Best regards
> Sylwester
>
> pon., 3 wrz 2018 o 19:21 użytkownik Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
> napisał:
>
>>   Welcome Sylwester!
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 2, 2018 at 12:58 PM Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi to all,
>>>
>>> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
>>> Sylwester Lachiewicz has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>>>
>>> Sylwester, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
--
SoftwareEntwicklung Beratung Schulung    Tel.: +49 (0) 2405 / 415 893
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        USt.IdNr: DE191347579