Re: Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team

Re: Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team

Christian Stein
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, everybody.

As Tibor said, my first plan is getting the code donation from JUnit
to Maven Surefire finally finished [1]. Then, there're some open ends
which need some care and improvements [2]. And when the testing
dust settles down, I'd like to get modular white-box [3] test compilation
over the finish line. ;-)

Cheers,
Christian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1330
[2]
https://github.com/junit-team/junit5/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22component%3A+Surefire%22
[3] https://github.com/apache/maven-compiler-plugin

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 11:48 PM Tibor Digana <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Welcome!
> I hope Christian is online.

No, wasn't online when you wrote the mail.

> We are working on JUnit5 provider in Surefire together and I see we have
> quite a good progress step by step. So I think we will produce a new
> version 2.22.0.

Would be cool if we can have the 2.22 release this month. :)

Cheers,
Christian

Re: Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team

domi@fortysix.ch
Welcome Christian!!
/Domi

> On 7 May 2018, at 22:01, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that Christian Stein (sor) has been voted in as a new Apache Maven committer.
>
> Christian, welcome on board and have a lot of fun!
>
> thanks,

Re: Welcome Christian Stein to the Apache Maven Team

olamy
On Tue, 8 May 2018 at 18:49, Christian Stein <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 11:48 PM Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Welcome!
> > I hope Christian is online.
> >

> No, wasn't online when you wrote the mail.
>

> > We are working on JUnit5 provider in Surefire together and I see we have
> > quite a good progress step by step. So I think we will produce a new
> > version 2.22.0.
>

> Would be cool if we can have the 2.22 release this month. :)

Oh yes would be really awesome!!!

--
Olivier Lamy