Re: Variable Sub. in Conf Files?

Felipe Leme
Brett/Rick,

First of all, sorry for just sending this message 3 months after the
original, but just now I got some time to loop over the 2k+ message I
haven't read yet :-(

Anyway, just FYI, there is a JIRA issue regarding this feature:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-514

The issues seems dead for a long time, so maybe we should add the
FAQ/Wiki information on it.

-- Felipe

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 12:18 +1100, Brett Porter wrote:
> http://www.apache.org/~brett/maven-stage-site/faq.html#filtering-resources

Re: Variable Sub. in Conf Files?

Brett Porter
I know... I opened it before I became a committer :)

This will be addressed in m2 (currently working through the proposal
in terms of profiles). Kenney has already atttached a patch to the MNG
issue if anyone needs filtering for m2 today (though it won't be
compatible with the final solution I don't think).

- Brett