Re: [VOTE] Release Maven SCM version 1.11.0

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven SCM version 1.11.0

Francois Papon
+1 (non-binding)
Thanks for the release.
Regards,
François 


Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Michael Osipov <[hidden email]> Date : 08/09/2018  02:57  (GMT+04:00) À : Maven Developers List <[hidden email]> Objet : [VOTE] Release Maven SCM version 1.11.0
Hi,

We solved 23 issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317828&version=12343394

There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SCM%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1445/
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1445/org/apache/maven/scm/maven-scm/1.11.0/maven-scm-1.11.0-source-release.zip

Source release checksum(s):
maven-scm-1.11.0-source-release.zip sha1:
eddf58c38e4d968ffc463b0b9c435bae6cf1e505

Staging site:
https://maven.apache.org/scm-archives/scm-LATEST/

Guide to testing staged releases:
https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html

Vote open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven SCM version 1.11.0

michaelo
Am 2018-09-08 um 12:16 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> Before verifying this release, I'm kind of surprised that master on
> builds.a.o[1] is unstable for quite some time.
> Not a blocker if there are good reasons, but would like to see these
> fixed as well soon.

They are Windows-related too long paths on Jenkins as well as other
Jenkins issues. I haven't looked into that too deeply. But I usually ran
all tests on three operating systems.

Michael

> [1] https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven-scm/job/master/
>
> On Sat, 08 Sep 2018 00:57:32 +0200, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We solved 23 issues:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317828&version=12343394 
>>
>>
>> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SCM%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC 
>>
>>
>> Staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1445/
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1445/org/apache/maven/scm/maven-scm/1.11.0/maven-scm-1.11.0-source-release.zip 
>>
>>
>> Source release checksum(s):
>> maven-scm-1.11.0-source-release.zip sha1:
>> eddf58c38e4d968ffc463b0b9c435bae6cf1e505
>>
>> Staging site:
>> https://maven.apache.org/scm-archives/scm-LATEST/
>>
>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>
>> Vote open for 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven SCM version 1.11.0

michaelo
In reply to this post by Francois Papon
Am 2018-09-08 um 12:16 schrieb Robert Scholte:
> Before verifying this release, I'm kind of surprised that master on
> builds.a.o[1] is unstable for quite some time.
> Not a blocker if there are good reasons, but would like to see these

I I found out why some tests are failing:

F:\jenkins\jenkins-slave\workspace\maven-box_maven-scm_SCM-906-3AXCXWOA5KAAL37TCEKGJUQCHVU3HMOGCVV63JP76C24C3X6DHOA@2\m\maven-scm-providers\maven-scm-providers-git\maven-scm-provider-gitexe\target

and this is passed to Git:
git clone
file://2/m/maven-scm-providers/maven-scm-providers-git/maven-scm-provider-gitexe/target/git_copy/
checkin-nobranch

For some reason the file:// URL is considered to contain a username.
The URL cracker does obviously not conform to RFC 8089.

Michael


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]