Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Help Plugin version 3.0.0

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Help Plugin version 3.0.0

gboue
+1


Le 07/03/2018 à 22:37, Michael Osipov a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 34 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317522&version=12330788 
>
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MPH%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC 
>
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1403/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1403/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-help-plugin/3.0.0/maven-help-plugin-3.0.0-source-release.zip 
>
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-help-plugin-3.0.0-source-release.zip sha1:
> 2dbd3dc017f246817de288c5962615cfd5cac18d
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-help-plugin-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


---
L'absence de virus dans ce courrier électronique a été vérifiée par le logiciel antivirus Avast.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Maven Help Plugin version 3.0.0

Tibor Digana
+1
SHA1 and MD5 match

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:37 PM, Michael Osipov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 34 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?proje
> ctId=12317522&version=12330788
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> <a href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%">https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%
> 20MPH%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%
> 20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1403/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-140
> 3/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-help-plugin/3.0.0/maven-hel
> p-plugin-3.0.0-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-help-plugin-3.0.0-source-release.zip sha1:
> 2dbd3dc017f246817de288c5962615cfd5cac18d
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-help-plugin-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>