Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 3.0.0-M5

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 3.0.0-M5

Romain Manni-Bucau
Mainly just ran some sanity checks but looks ok, +1 (non binding)

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau <https://twitter.com/rmannibucau> |  Blog
<https://rmannibucau.metawerx.net/> | Old Blog
<http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com> | Github <https://github.com/rmannibucau> |
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau> | Book
<https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/java-ee-8-high-performance>


Le sam. 13 juin 2020 à 15:46, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 40 issues:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317927&version=12344612
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SUREFIRE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1590/
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1590/org/apache/maven/surefire/surefire/3.0.0-M5/surefire-3.0.0-M5-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> surefire-3.0.0-M5-source-release.zip  sha1:
> 687a89ceb4a1b2e5dd472deec8d3843f2a98b68f
> surefire-3.0.0-M5-source-release.zip  sha512:
>
> e88ced058923b349acfe1948d4c4a7ff6f4bef08e5685f2f2ac73cfb26ad35fd6578f05309f091081f01986b19bbca38a2fe6bf0fbd16980cd6f41228c529ee7
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/surefire-archives/surefire-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Cheers
> Tibor
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Surefire Plugin version 3.0.0-M5

Hervé BOUTEMY
+1

near full reproducibility of reference artifacts with JDK 8 on Windows: 48 artifacts are ok, just 2 still have issues:
- surefire-3.0.0-M5-source-release.zip: I don't know why my local build added 3 dependency-reduced-pom.xml that do not exist in reference build
- surefire-shadefire-3.0.0-M5.jar: some strange timestamp issues for some shaded content, probably a subtle maven-shade-plugin bug

Regards,

Hervé

Le samedi 13 juin 2020, 15:46:10 CEST Tibor Digana a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 40 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317927&ve
> rsion=12344612
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SUREFIRE%20AND%20
> status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1590/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1590/org/apache/mav
> en/surefire/surefire/3.0.0-M5/surefire-3.0.0-M5-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> surefire-3.0.0-M5-source-release.zip  sha1:
> 687a89ceb4a1b2e5dd472deec8d3843f2a98b68f
> surefire-3.0.0-M5-source-release.zip  sha512:
> e88ced058923b349acfe1948d4c4a7ff6f4bef08e5685f2f2ac73cfb26ad35fd6578f05309f0
> 91081f01986b19bbca38a2fe6bf0fbd16980cd6f41228c529ee7
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/surefire-archives/surefire-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Cheers
> Tibor





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]