Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Dependency Analyzer 1.11.0

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Dependency Analyzer 1.11.0

Robert Scholte-8
+1

On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 13:40:43 +0100, Karl Heinz Marbaise  
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 4 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MSHARED/versions/12344434
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1475/
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1475/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-dependency-analyzer/1.11.0/maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.0-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.0-source-release.zip sha1:  
> b60b75d2950f7dbf7716a0adbf0bc4ea482933f9
> maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.0-source-release.zip sha512:  
> 82c26f2279e0fb3fa99315c2236e777beaf880d7f57c9641a99d89327eef7f152991423488a6de01affd393ee6c370edeea4626df4f58eca59e54b32e25fc8c1
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-dependency-analyzer-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Dependency Analyzer 1.11.0

Hervé BOUTEMY
+1

Regards,

Hervé

Le samedi 8 décembre 2018, 13:40:43 CET Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 4 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MSHARED/versions/12344434
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> <a href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%">https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%
> 20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1475/
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1475/org/apache/mav
> en/shared/maven-dependency-analyzer/1.11.0/maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.0-
> source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.0-source-release.zip sha1:
> b60b75d2950f7dbf7716a0adbf0bc4ea482933f9
> maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.0-source-release.zip sha512:
> 82c26f2279e0fb3fa99315c2236e777beaf880d7f57c9641a99d89327eef7f152991423488a6
> de01affd393ee6c370edeea4626df4f58eca59e54b32e25fc8c1
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-dependency-analyzer-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Dependency Analyzer 1.11.0

olamy
In reply to this post by Robert Scholte-8
+1

On Sat, 8 Dec 2018 at 22:40, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 4 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MSHARED/versions/12344434
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1475/
>
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1475/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-dependency-analyzer/1.11.0/maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.0-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.0-source-release.zip sha1:
> b60b75d2950f7dbf7716a0adbf0bc4ea482933f9
> maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.0-source-release.zip sha512:
>
> 82c26f2279e0fb3fa99315c2236e777beaf880d7f57c9641a99d89327eef7f152991423488a6de01affd393ee6c370edeea4626df4f58eca59e54b32e25fc8c1
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-dependency-analyzer-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>

--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy