Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Dependecy Analyzer Version 1.11.1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Dependecy Analyzer Version 1.11.1

Hervé BOUTEMY
+1

notice: working on reproducible builds for the JVM to avoid such issue in the
future (= published binary that has an issue)
stay tuned...

Regards,

Hervé

Le mardi 25 décembre 2018, 23:28:15 CET Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&ve
> rsion=12344667
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> <a href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%">https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%
> 20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1480/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1480/org/apache/mav
> en/shared/maven-dependency-analyzer/1.11.1/maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.1-
> source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.1-source-release.zip sha512:
> 7d8880bac7cfb5f9f01f0b82e6d1dc1b9a4e0f79e0c76f9d807182fcad5e3e8c57c0c019cb11
> 77b87a1e85f92aff3770585422be691f5cfafb529e633af35600
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-dependency-analyzer-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Dependecy Analyzer Version 1.11.1

olamy
+1

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 at 08:28, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issues:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&version=12344667
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1480/
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1480/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-dependency-analyzer/1.11.1/maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.1-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.1-source-release.zip sha512:
>
> 7d8880bac7cfb5f9f01f0b82e6d1dc1b9a4e0f79e0c76f9d807182fcad5e3e8c57c0c019cb1177b87a1e85f92aff3770585422be691f5cfafb529e633af35600
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-dependency-analyzer-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>

--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Shared Component: Maven Dependecy Analyzer Version 1.11.1

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
In reply to this post by Hervé BOUTEMY
Hi,

here is my +1

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 25/12/18 23:28, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 1 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&version=12344667 
>
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XXXXXXXXXX%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC 
>
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1480/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1480/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-dependency-analyzer/1.11.1/maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.1-source-release.zip 
>
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.1-source-release.zip sha512:
> 7d8880bac7cfb5f9f01f0b82e6d1dc1b9a4e0f79e0c76f9d807182fcad5e3e8c57c0c019cb1177b87a1e85f92aff3770585422be691f5cfafb529e633af35600
>
>
> Staging site:
> http://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-dependency-analyzer-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]