Re: VOTE] Release Apache Maven Reporting Exec version 1.5.1

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: VOTE] Release Apache Maven Reporting Exec version 1.5.1

Hervé BOUTEMY
+1

reproducible build confirmed: reference built with JDK 7 on an Unix

I need more votes, please

Le mardi 16 juin 2020, 22:03:44 CEST Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 2 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&ve
> rsion=12348384&styleName=Text in addition to 4 issues from cancelled 1.5:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&ve
> rsion=12341774&styleName=Text
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1591/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1591/org/apache/mav
> en/reporting/maven-reporting-exec/1.5.1/maven-reporting-exec-1.5.1-source-re
> lease.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-reporting-exec-1.5.1-source-release.zip sha512:
> d5b2e52458179ed0534abd2cd5b604890a1caa1d74d26970636e968b7dba625029666c21310
> 04c08794535a36e4291ac4a42000b4990e7a8d3218b3cb0550857
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-reporting-exec-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: VOTE] Release Apache Maven Reporting Exec version 1.5.1

Olivier Lamy
+1


On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 at 06:03, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 2 issues:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&version=12348384&styleName=Text
> in addition to 4 issues from cancelled 1.5:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&version=12341774&styleName=Text
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1591/
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1591/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-exec/1.5.1/maven-reporting-exec-1.5.1-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-reporting-exec-1.5.1-source-release.zip sha512:
> d5b2e52458179ed0534abd2cd5b604890a1caa1d74d26970636e968b7dba625029666c2131004c08794535a36e4291ac4a42000b4990e7a8d3218b3cb0550857
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-reporting-exec-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>

--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: VOTE] Release Apache Maven Reporting Exec version 1.5.1

Sylwester Lachiewicz
+1
Sylwester

pt., 19 cze 2020, 09:14 użytkownik Olivier Lamy <[hidden email]> napisał:

> +1
>
>
> On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 at 06:03, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We solved 2 issues:
> >
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&version=12348384&styleName=Text
> > in addition to 4 issues from cancelled 1.5:
> >
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317922&version=12341774&styleName=Text
> >
> > Staging repo:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1591/
> >
> >
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1591/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-exec/1.5.1/maven-reporting-exec-1.5.1-source-release.zip
> >
> > Source release checksum(s):
> > maven-reporting-exec-1.5.1-source-release.zip sha512:
> >
> d5b2e52458179ed0534abd2cd5b604890a1caa1d74d26970636e968b7dba625029666c2131004c08794535a36e4291ac4a42000b4990e7a8d3218b3cb0550857
> >
> > Staging site:
> > https://maven.apache.org/shared-archives/maven-reporting-exec-LATEST/
> >
> > Guide to testing staged releases:
> > https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
> >
> > Vote open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > [ ] +1
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
> >
>
> --
> Olivier Lamy
> http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
>