Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JMod Plugin version 3.0.0-alpha-1 (First Public Release) Take 3

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JMod Plugin version 3.0.0-alpha-1 (First Public Release) Take 3

rfscholte
+1

On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 13:40:50 +0200, Karl Heinz Marbaise  
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> this is the VOTE for the first public release for Maven JMod Plugin...
>
> We solved 4 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12321433&version=12341363
>
> There are currently no issues left in JIRA.
>
> If you have any issue to report please open an issue in JIRA
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MJMOD
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1369/
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1369/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-jmod-plugin/3.0.0-alpha-1/maven-jmod-plugin-3.0.0-alpha-1-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-jmod-plugin-3.0.0-alpha-1-source-release.zip sha1:  
> aa00b98c534f24e8141ee0beace2aff3be899688
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-jmod-plugin-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JMod Plugin version 3.0.0-alpha-1 (First Public Release) Take 3

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Hervé,

On 20/09/17 08:07, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
> sorry, the failure was with an old jdk 1.9+134
> with latest jdk 1.9+181, everything is ok
>
> then here is my +1
>

> notice one WARNING:
> [INFO] Building: non-default-config-headerfiles/pom.xml
> [INFO] run post-build script verify.groovy
> WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
> WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedClass
> (file:/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/groovy/groovy-all/2.4.8/groovy-
> all-2.4.8.jar) to method java.lang.Object.finalize()
> WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
> org.codehaus.groovy.reflection.CachedClass
> WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
> reflective access operations
> WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
> [INFO]           non-default-config-headerfiles/pom.xml ........... SUCCESS (2.4
> s)
>

Created an issue for that:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MJMOD-6

Thanks for testing...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise


> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le mercredi 20 septembre 2017, 07:52:39 CEST Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :
>> tested "mvn verify" and got failure for every IT:
>>
>> Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Execution
>> default-create of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jmod-plugin:3.0.0-
>> alpha-1:create failed: 9
>> at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPl
>> uginManager.java: 148)
>> at
>> org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:
>> 208)
>> ... 20 more
>> Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 9
>> at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.readUTF8(Unknown Source)
>> at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.a(Unknown Source)
>> at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.readModule(Unknown Source)
>> at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.a(Unknown Source)
>> at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.accept(Unknown Source)
>> at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.accept(Unknown Source)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.languages.java.jpms.AsmModuleInfoParser.parse(AsmModuleI
>> nfoParser.java: 90)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.languages.java.jpms.AsmModuleInfoParser.getModuleDescrip
>> tor(AsmModuleInfoParser.java: 54)
>> at
>> org.codehaus.plexus.languages.java.jpms.LocationManager.resolvePaths(Locatio
>> nManager.java: 117)
>> at
>> org.apache.maven.plugins.jmod.JModCreateMojo.preparePaths(JModCreateMojo.jav
>> a: 484)
>> at
>> org.apache.maven.plugins.jmod.JModCreateMojo.execute(JModCreateMojo.java:306
>> ) at
>> org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPl
>> uginManager.java: 137)
>> ... 21 more
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Hervé
>>
>> Le dimanche 17 septembre 2017, 13:40:50 CEST Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> this is the VOTE for the first public release for Maven JMod Plugin...
>>>
>>> We solved 4 issues:
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12321433&
>>> ve rsion=12341363
>>>
>>> There are currently no issues left in JIRA.
>>>
>>> If you have any issue to report please open an issue in JIRA
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MJMOD
>>>
>>> Staging repo:
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1369/
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1369/org/apache/m
>>> av
>>> en/plugins/maven-jmod-plugin/3.0.0-alpha-1/maven-jmod-plugin-3.0.0-alpha-
>>> 1-s ource-release.zip
>>>
>>> Source release checksum(s):
>>> maven-jmod-plugin-3.0.0-alpha-1-source-release.zip sha1:
>>> aa00b98c534f24e8141ee0beace2aff3be899688
>>>
>>> Staging site:
>>> https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-jmod-plugin-LATEST/
>>>
>>> Guide to testing staged releases:
>>> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>>>
>>> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>>>
>>> [ ] +1
>>> [ ] +0
>>> [ ] -1
>>>
>>> Kind regards
>>> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]