Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JMod Plugin version 3.0.0-alpha-1 (First Public Release) Take 2

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven JMod Plugin version 3.0.0-alpha-1 (First Public Release) Take 2

rfscholte
-1

https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-jmod-plugin-LATEST/list-mojo.html
https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-jmod-plugin-LATEST/describe-mojo.html
So here's where the moduleName is used:
Better not to have a default value here, it is VERY unlikely that it is
the artifactId, in fact, it shouldn't (it's like making the groupId the
same as the artifactId).
Only if there's a module descriptor you can use that name.

https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-jmod-plugin-LATEST/create-mojo.html
Still show the classpath, shouldn't be a parameter.

Latest commits already improved the plugin a lot, we're almost there.

thanks,
Robert

On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 21:12:16 +0200, Karl Heinz Marbaise