Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven EAR Plugin version 3.1.0

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven EAR Plugin version 3.1.0

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi,

+1 from me

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

On 26.09.20 22:18, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We solved 8 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317422&version=12346511&styleName=Text
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MEAR%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1606/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1606/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/3.1.0/maven-ear-plugin-3.1.0-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-ear-plugin-3.1.0-source-release.zip sha512: 8bef3e02d0c4f73e82b3a2b156154aa00949839f5b8b9514df3c64df75082c8adb3c6f6b8060d72ba6aaabbaae38ad49eb9d5bb81e4485e2e2b3319cc4d217d1
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-ear-plugin-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven EAR Plugin version 3.1.0

Hervé BOUTEMY
here is my +1

checked that the output is Reproducible: reference built with JDK 8 on Linux

one surprising fact on checking reproducibility is that run-its profile is
absolutely required to get the same output: without this profile, filtered
resource (for plexus components.xml) is not copied
=> MEAR-286 created...

Regards,

Hervé

Le samedi 26 septembre 2020, 22:18:34 CEST Hervé BOUTEMY a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 8 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317422&ve
> rsion=12346511&styleName=Text
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MEAR%20AND%20reso
> lution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1606/
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1606/org/apache/mav
> en/plugins/maven-ear-plugin/3.1.0/maven-ear-plugin-3.1.0-source-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-ear-plugin-3.1.0-source-release.zip sha512:
> 8bef3e02d0c4f73e82b3a2b156154aa00949839f5b8b9514df3c64df75082c8adb3c6f6b806
> 0d72ba6aaabbaae38ad49eb9d5bb81e4485e2e2b3319cc4d217d1
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-ear-plugin-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]