Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Dependency Plugin version 3.0.2

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Dependency Plugin version 3.0.2

olamy
+1

On 11 September 2017 at 03:45, Stephane Nicoll <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We solved 7 issues:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?proje
> > ctId=12317227&version=12341254
> >
> > There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> > <a href="https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%">https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%
> > 20MDEP%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%
> > 20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC
> >
> > Staging repo:
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1360
> > https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-136
> > 0/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/3.0.2/mav
> > en-dependency-plugin-3.0.2-source-release.zip
> >
> > Source release checksum(s):
> > maven-dependency-plugin-3.0.2-source-release.zip sha1:
> > 3c4aa716e28b241834d47d22e1ff5f6e62f16b9b
> >
> > Staging site:
> > https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-
> dependency-plugin-LATEST/
> >
> > Guide to testing staged releases:
> > https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
> >
> > Vote open for at least 72 hours.
> >
> > [ ] +1
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Karl Heinz Marbaise
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >
> >
>



--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy | http://linkedin.com/in/olamy
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Dependency Plugin version 3.0.2

Hervé BOUTEMY
+1

Regards,

Hervé

Le samedi 9 septembre 2017, 14:34:49 CEST Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> We solved 7 issues:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317227&ve
> rsion=12341254
>
> There are still a couple of issues left in JIRA:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MDEP%20AND%20reso
> lution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%
> 20updated%20DESC
>
> Staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1360
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/maven-1360/org/apache/mav
> en/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/3.0.2/maven-dependency-plugin-3.0.2-sourc
> e-release.zip
>
> Source release checksum(s):
> maven-dependency-plugin-3.0.2-source-release.zip sha1:
> 3c4aa716e28b241834d47d22e1ff5f6e62f16b9b
>
> Staging site:
> https://maven.apache.org/plugins-archives/maven-dependency-plugin-LATEST/
>
> Guide to testing staged releases:
> https://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-testing-releases.html
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]