Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Dependency Analyzer version 1.11.2

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven Dependency Analyzer version 1.11.2

Elliotte Rusty Harold
By my count we need one more PMC member to approve this to get to
three. This is an important upgrade that enables lots of new work in
the dependency plugin. Can anyone else give us a +1? Thanks.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold