Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Maven 3.5.1

rfscholte
I think the conclusion is: 3.5.1 is not correct

it should either be:
3.5.2 without the 2 classloader related issues.
or
3.6.0 including the classloader related issues, but probably improved with
a system property to switch back to the 3.5.0-behavior. We also need to
improve ITs and documentation.

Since we need to make a new release anyway I would like to suggest to go
for the first option, because some claim 3.5.0 is corrupt and the related
issue is already fixed for quite some time.
This should give us more time have a better look at these classloader
issues.

Robert