Re: [VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi,

On 27.12.19 12:21, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've created a tag on the Maven Integration Testing:

Hervé was faster than I was...


>
>
> Named: its-maven-3.6.3 which is pointing to the state of the tests for
> Apache 3.6.3 release.
>
>
> This keeps the history of the tests and gives us the chance to clean up
> the test suites..
>
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi,

On 23.12.19 02:41, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> do we really need a vote for this?
> this seems to be overadministrativing :)
> it's not a release or produce any artifacts so just do it

It is not a release etc. yes but it keeps our artifact (Maven Core) in a
correct state which means it is a part of our release indirectly...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

>
> On Sun, 22 Dec 2019 at 00:18, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I suggest to create a tag 3.6.3 in Integration Tests of Maven Core which
>> preserves the state of the history and furthermore we should create a
>> tag after each Maven Core release.
>>
>> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> [ ] +1
>> [ ] +0
>> [ ] -1
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>
>>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

Hervé BOUTEMY
In reply to this post by Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Le vendredi 27 décembre 2019, 12:37:10 CET Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On 27.12.19 12:21, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I've created a tag on the Maven Integration Testing:
> Hervé was faster than I was...
no, no, you did the tag
this was just on one of my commits :)

>
> > Named: its-maven-3.6.3 which is pointing to the state of the tests for
> > Apache 3.6.3 release.
> >
> >
> > This keeps the history of the tests and gives us the chance to clean up
> > the test suites..
> >
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]





---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]