Re: [VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

Re: [VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

Elliotte Rusty Harold
+1

On Sat, Dec 21, 2019 at 9:18 AM Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I suggest to create a tag 3.6.3 in Integration Tests of Maven Core which
> preserves the state of the history and furthermore we should create a
> tag after each Maven Core release.
>
> Vote open for at least 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Elliotte Rusty Harold

Re: [VOTE] - Integration Tests of Maven Core

I've created a tag on the Maven Integration Testing:

Named: its-maven-3.6.3 which is pointing to the state of the tests for
Apache 3.6.3 release.

This keeps the history of the tests and gives us the chance to clean up
the test suites..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise