Re: Trying to release maven-dependency-plugin

Re: Trying to release maven-dependency-plugin

unfortunately I can't see that the artifacts are being signed somehow ? :..

Can someone enlighten me? ..

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
On 03.03.20 23:45, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My last releases were done as usual with success.
> The only difference I see with you is that I don't need the "-Darguments=..."
> part: perhaps there is an unexpected change at that level
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> Le mardi 3 mars 2020, 19:50:28 CET Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> currently I'm trying to release a new version of maven-dependency-plugin
>> but unfortunately the release process has failed cause the artifacts
>> have not been signed...
>>

>> I've used the following call:
>>
>> mvn -Darguments='-Dgpg.keyname=KEYNAME' release:prepare release:perform
>>

>> I've realized that based on the update of our parents we are using
>> maven-release-plugin 3.0.0-M1 which means we are using this version...
>>
>> I don't see any call to maven-gpg-plugin to sign the artifacts which of
>> caused a fail in repository.apache.org ?
>>
>> Had there been a change which I haven't seen? Did we change the release
>> procedure? Maybe I missed just the information?
>>

>> Kind regards
>> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
--
SoftwareEntwicklung Beratung Schulung    Tel.: +49 (0) 2405 / 415 893
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        USt.IdNr: DE191347579

Re: Trying to release maven-dependency-plugin

Enrico Olivelli
Usually I put the gpg key system property in my settings.xml file.

Do you have some odd profile enabled by your settings.xml file that
disables gpg plugin? Or the apache-release profile?

Enrico