Re: Trying to release maven-dependency-plugin

Re: Trying to release maven-dependency-plugin

My last releases were done as usual with success.
The only difference I see with you is that I don't need the "-Darguments=..."
part: perhaps there is an unexpected change at that level

Le mardi 3 mars 2020, 19:50:28 CET Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> currently I'm trying to release a new version of maven-dependency-plugin
> but unfortunately the release process has failed cause the artifacts
> have not been signed...
>

> I've used the following call:
>
> mvn -Darguments='-Dgpg.keyname=KEYNAME' release:prepare release:perform
>

> I've realized that based on the update of our parents we are using
> maven-release-plugin 3.0.0-M1 which means we are using this version...
>
> I don't see any call to maven-gpg-plugin to sign the artifacts which of
> caused a fail in repository.apache.org ?
>
> Had there been a change which I haven't seen? Did we change the release
> procedure? Maybe I missed just the information?
>

> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Trying to release maven-dependency-plugin

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Enrico,

On 04.03.20 20:40, Enrico Olivelli wrote:
> Usually I put the gpg key system property in my settings.xml file.

Yeah that would work too ..

> Do you have some odd profile enabled by your settings.xml file that
> disables gpg plugin? Or the apache-release profile?

None of them...see the maven-dependency-plugin ...I've tried to release ..?

I bet I oversight something ? ...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

> [...]
>      > part: perhaps there is an unexpected change at that level
>      >
>      > Regards,
>      >
>      > Hervé
>      >
>      > Le mardi 3 mars 2020, 19:50:28 CET Karl Heinz Marbaise a écrit :
>      >> Hi,
>      >>
>      >> currently I'm trying to release a new version of
>     maven-dependency-plugin
>      >> but unfortunately the release process has failed cause the artifacts
>      >> have not been signed...
>      >>
>      >>
>      >> I've used the following call:
>      >>
>      >> mvn -Darguments='-Dgpg.keyname=KEYNAME' release:prepare
>     release:perform
>      >>
>      >>
>      >> I've realized that based on the update of our parents we are using
>      >> maven-release-plugin 3.0.0-M1 which means we are using this
>     version...
>      >>
>      >> I don't see any call to maven-gpg-plugin to sign the artifacts
>     which of
>      >> caused a fail in repository.apache.org
>     <http://repository.apache.org> ?
>      >>
>      >> Had there been a change which I haven't seen? Did we change the
>     release
>      >> procedure? Maybe I missed just the information?
>      >>
>      >>
>      >> Kind regards
>      >> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>      >>
>      >>
>      >>
>      >>
>      >>
>      >>
>      >>
>      >>
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      >> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      >
>      >
>      >
>      >
>      >
>      > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>      > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      > For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>      >
>

>     Mit freundlichem Gruß
>     Karl-Heinz Marbaise
>     --
>     SoftwareEntwicklung Beratung Schulung    Tel.: +49 (0) 2405 / 415 893
>     Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        USt.IdNr: DE191347579
>     Hauptstrasse 177
>     52146 Würselen https://www.soebes.de

>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
--
SoftwareEntwicklung Beratung Schulung    Tel.: +49 (0) 2405 / 415 893
Dipl.Ing.(FH) Karl-Heinz Marbaise        USt.IdNr: DE191347579
Hauptstrasse 177
52146 Würselen                           https://www.soebes.de

Re: Trying to release maven-dependency-plugin

Pim Moerenhout
Hi Karl,

I also have an update (MDEP-648) for the maven-dependency-plugin which
depends on a new release of maven-artifact-transfer.
Can the maven-artifact-transfer be released also, then I can complete my PR
for the dependency plugin.

Regards, Pim