Re: The quality of core-its

Tibor Digana
Robert, the performance of core-its was mentioned as an additional and not
mandatory side effect but not a target goal.
The target goal is to remove Maven 2 tests at least.
We should do that same for the integration tests with deprecated and
unsupported versions of Maven.
Removing them would simplify the test project and further refactoring.
It brings better code clarity since the code will be smaller.

btw, I do not see any reason to keep the support for older than the most
recent version.
So it means, if we have a range [3.5.0, 3.5.1], I do not see any reason to
still keep it while we are testing 3.6.2.
If we want to see the old versions, we can make a TAG for each version and
the old versions of Maven still can be verified against the TAG.