Re: Surefire at Java 9 and Java 10

Tibor Digana
6 months is quite far away.
No reason to be afraid because I can check it nowadays and we will see how
much of the ITs is broken.
The problem in Java 9 was that Oracle broke backwards compatibility and
they did not give us a chance to re-introduce extensions (removed modules)
back to JDK. I expected from Oracle to release extensible JDK (modules/api
+ languages).
If they did not break it again in 10 then it should not mean any difference
between 9 and 10 for our tests.