Re: Surefire at Java 9 and Java 10

Tibor Digana-2
Look, I do not want to force our contributors to rely on java 9 or java 10.
They can use their default jdk.
My strategy is to fallback to default jdk unless jdk.home system property
is specified.
I am fine with Jenkins multi-branch if it fails on java 9 before
integrating a branch to master.
It happens that the broken branch has to be overridden by build fix and
then the success can be integrated to master.

--
Cheers
Tibor