Re: Still using Version 1.0.0 of settings.xml in Maven 3.5.3

Re: Still using Version 1.0.0 of settings.xml in Maven 3.5.3

Hervé BOUTEMY
IMHO, we still use 1.0.0 just because we forgot to upgrade in every place: even the reference documentation still points to 1.0.0 [1], I'll update the doc
the 2 new parameters introduced for Maven 3 [2] are so cryptic: I don't know if anybody use them...

[1] https://maven.apache.org/ref/3.5.3/maven-settings/settings.html

[2] https://maven.apache.org/ref/3.5.3/maven-settings/settings.html#class_mirror