Re: SonarQube

Sylwester Lachiewicz
If someone can run Sonar for maven-resolver I can help with preparing fixes.

For test coverage we can also use
http://openclover.org/doc/manual/4.2.0/maven--quick-start-guide.html

Sylwester

pt., 12 sty 2018 o 21:30 użytkownik Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
napisał:

> Hi,
>
> so I have taken the first step...and simple approach with results[1]
> and the job[2].
>
> I will take a more detailed view on that...
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> [1]: https://builds.apache.org/analysis/overview?id=55842
> [2]:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/SonarQube-Test-Maven-Enforcer/

Re: SonarQube

stephenconnolly
On Fri 12 Jan 2018 at 20:30, Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so I have taken the first step...and simple approach with results[1]
> and the job[2].

We’ll need to integrate as Pipeline, not freestyle

The question is really if the info is useful.

I think I have the pipeline integration example elsewhere.

> I will take a more detailed view on that...
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> [1]: https://builds.apache.org/analysis/overview?id=55842
> [2]: