Re: Skip project when generating archetypes

Re: Skip project when generating archetypes

rfscholte
bq. Now an empty archetype is added to the catalog.

So this is what should be fixed, don't introduce a skip-parameter for it.

Robert
On 11-11-2019 18:39:38, Lukasz Lenart <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there an option to skip a project when updating local catalog? I
have a multi-module project and I would like to skip the parent
project when updating the catalog. Now an empty archetype is added to
the catalog.

I noticed that there is option but it's used to skip
integration tests, not the project itself.

If there is no such option I can prepare a PR.

Thanks in advance
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Skip project when generating archetypes

Lukasz Lenart
wt., 12 lis 2019 o 07:36 Lukasz Lenart <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Done, JIRA ticket is here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARCHETYPE-583
> >
> > https://github.com/apache/maven-archetype/pull/33

Could you review the PR? I have been testing those changes locally
with Struts Archetypes and everything went well.

Regards