Re: Running single integration test (assembly plugin for instance)

Re: Running single integration test (assembly plugin for instance)

rfscholte
Assuming this IT is executed by the maven-invoker-plugin, try
invoker.test[1], i.e. :

mvn verify -Dinvoker.test=MASSEMBLY-XXX*

[1]
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin/run-mojo.html#invokerTest

On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 16:17:10 +0100, Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]>