Re: Running mojo unit test in the debugger

Re: Running mojo unit test in the debugger

mgainty

Re: Running mojo unit test in the debugger

mgainty
seem to recall plexus container implementor will need to configure plexus container at  META-INF/plexus/plexus.xml<https://codehaus-plexus.github.io/plexus-containers/plexus-container-default/plexus-configuration.html>

https://codehaus-plexus.github.io/plexus-containers/plexus-container-default/

I havent used plexus since sisu and google-guice were released

does this answer your question?
m.