Re: Resolving from the developer workspace

Re: Resolving from the developer workspace

Hervé BOUTEMY
Hi Elliotte,

In Maven, this workspace is mapped to the Maven reactor: see MavenWorkspaceReader interface [1] in maven-resolver-provider and ReactorReader implementation [2] in maven-core, which is package private then not visible in javadoc...
In other tools, this workspace feature could be mapped to local tool feature (like Eclipse Workspace in Eclipse)

[1] https://maven.apache.org/ref/current/maven-resolver-provider/apidocs/org/apache/maven/repository/internal/MavenWorkspaceReader.html

[2] https://maven.apache.org/ref/3.5.4/maven-core/xref/org/apache/maven/ReactorReader.html