Re: Releasing Maven enforcer plugin

rfscholte
Hi Gabriel,

I think you missed the message that this code doesn't belong to
m-dependency-tree, but to m-artifact-transfer.
Would be great if you could move the code.

thanks,
Robert

On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 16:13:15 +0100, Gabriel Belingueres
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've made progress with the m-dependency-tree [1] shared library which
> should help unblock some issues in enforcer. It needs review though (and
> release)
>
> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MSHARED-788
>
> El jue., 17 de ene. de 2019 06:25, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
> escribió:
>
>> To lookup easy or fast fixes, and +1 to perform a release then.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 1:56 PM Enrico Olivelli <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > An user is asking for a release of the enforcer plugin
>> >

>> https://github.com/apache/maven-enforcer/pull/36#issuecomment-447238729
>> >
>> > I can prepare the release
>> >
>> > Thoughts?
>> > Enrico
>> > --
>> >

>> > -- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Releasing Maven enforcer plugin

Gabriel Belingueres-2
Will move it.
Meanwhile, +1 for another milestone release of enforcer.