Re: Releasing Maven Shade Plugin

Romain Manni-Bucau
Id like the manifest transformer enhancements to be in if ok (
https://github.com/apache/maven-shade-plugin/pull/38).
Very worse case we go with Robert proposal to duplicate the config but
feature is important for me.

Le sam. 8 févr. 2020 à 10:44, Robert Scholte <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> I wanted to wait for the next release for ASM, which will be released at
> the same time as Java 14.
> That would give me enough time to wipe out a lot of open issues.
> e.g. MSHADE-202 requires a release of dependency-tree, so that one needs
> to be released too.
> Still having a discussion about MSHADE-350, not up to me to decide if it
> can wait.
>
> There are more people waiting, so let's do one now and another in like 2-3
> months.
>
> Robert
> On 8-2-2020 00:47:19, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'd like to release this plugin: anything to add before the release?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Re: Releasing Maven Shade Plugin

Elliotte Rusty Harold
There are nine open PRs in the shade plugin repo, some approved. Can
any of these be resolved before release?

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 6:47 PM Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to release this plugin: anything to add before the release?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Elliotte Rusty Harold