Re: Releasing Maven Shade Plugin

rfscholte
I wanted to wait for the next release for ASM, which will be released at the same time as Java 14.
That would give me enough time to wipe out a lot of open issues.
e.g. MSHADE-202 requires a release of dependency-tree, so that one needs to be released too.
Still having a discussion about MSHADE-350, not up to me to decide if it can wait.

There are more people waiting, so let's do one now and another in like 2-3 months.

Robert
On 8-2-2020 00:47:19, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'd like to release this plugin: anything to add before the release?

Re: Releasing Maven Shade Plugin

rfscholte
I think everybody can approve these PRs, so to me they are a bit misleading.
I've already wiped away a couple of PRs this week, but I'd like to have a critical look at it.
This plugin is very powerful, so it must be handled with great care.

To me Hervé can release it, these PRs could be part of the next release.

Robert
On 8-2-2020 12:22:27, Elliotte Rusty Harold <[hidden email]> wrote:
There are nine open PRs in the shade plugin repo, some approved. Can
any of these be resolved before release?

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020 at 6:47 PM Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:

> I'd like to release this plugin: anything to add before the release?
>
> Regards,
>
> Hervé

Elliotte Rusty Harold