Re: Releasing Maven 3.6.2

Enrico Olivelli
Il giorno ven 23 ago 2019 alle ore 22:55 Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Am 2019-08-22 um 23:42 schrieb Hervé BOUTEMY:
> > We have 49 issues closed and nothing remaining open [1]
> >
> > Any objection to launch the release now?
>
> I have now scheduled MNG-6695 for inclusion. It has been worked on for
> quite a while.
>
> Is there are no objections, build passes, I will merge this weekend.

+1 please go
I am testing current master and I am checking the maven core release
procedure in the meantime

Enrico

> Michael

Re: Releasing Maven 3.6.2

Tibor Digana
Enrico, I know that Michael mentioned some test failure but I could not
find it in MNG-6695 because the executions 1 and 2 were deleted by 3.
So only Michael has the resources which belong to that error.
Michael have you investigated the error, what is it, what cause?