Quantcast

Re: Releases for Maven Dependency Plugin / Maven Deploy Plugin

Re: Releases for Maven Dependency Plugin / Maven Deploy Plugin

Robert Scholte-6
Hi Karl Heinz,

regarding both install/deploy plugin in combination with
artifact-transfer: we should somehow make this a 2-phase strategy in the
future: first phase upload pom, main artifact and attached artifacts (in
parallel when possible), second phase download + upload metadata files. I
don't think the current implementation does like this, I'm not even sure
what the strategy was before.
Please verify if this is possible before releasing.

thanks,
Robert