Re: Release of Invoker and Compiler plugins

Re: Release of Invoker and Compiler plugins

rfscholte
For the compiler-plugin, let me release QDox first so we can use some of
its latest fixes.
I'm still waiting for the next ASM, latest one isn't compatible with
current java9 class descriptors.
That's the situation for quite some time, so let's not block it for a new
release.

Robert