Re: Relative paths to module are not resolved to absolute paths.

Re: Relative paths to module are not resolved to absolute paths.

Sylwester Lachiewicz
Hi Tribor, I think it can be MNG-6071
<https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6071> i made fix some time ago.
BR
Sylwester

niedz., 2 gru 2018 o 11:11 Tibor Digana <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

> Here is a command launched by our user
>
> mvn test --file ./integration-tests/pom.xml
>

> We have the following issue in Surefire but I think the root cause is in
> Maven core.
> https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/204
>
> We can make a workaround in Surefire but is that right to do?
>
> I am convinced that the issue should be fixed in Maven and absolute paths
> should be set in Mojo, see this field:
>

> https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/blob/master/maven-surefire-common/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/surefire/AbstractSurefireMojo.java#L716
>
> Do we have such issues reported in Maven?
> Any objections that the first place for fix is in Maven?
>
> Cheers
> Tibor

Re: Relative paths to module are not resolved to absolute paths.

Tibor Digana
It seems to be a trivial fix.
Can we assign MNG-6071[1][2] to the version 3.6.1[3] ?
Any objections?
[1]: https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/198
[2]: https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6520
[3]: https://jira.apache.org/jira/projects/MNG/versions/12344378

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 1:31 PM Sylwester Lachiewicz <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Tribor, I think it can be MNG-6071
> <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6071> i made fix some time ago.
> BR
> Sylwester
>

> niedz., 2 gru 2018 o 11:11 Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
> napisał(a):
>
> > Here is a command launched by our user
> >
> > mvn test --file ./integration-tests/pom.xml
> >

> > We have the following issue in Surefire but I think the root cause is in
> > Maven core.
> > https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/204
> >
> > We can make a workaround in Surefire but is that right to do?
> >
> > I am convinced that the issue should be fixed in Maven and absolute paths
> > should be set in Mojo, see this field:
> >

> https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/blob/master/maven-surefire-common/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/surefire/AbstractSurefireMojo.java#L716
> >
> > Do we have such issues reported in Maven?
> > Any objections that the first place for fix is in Maven?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Tibor

Re: Relative paths to module are not resolved to absolute paths.

Enrico Olivelli
Il dom 2 dic 2018, 21:13 Tibor Digana <[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> It seems to be a trivial fix.
> Can we assign MNG-6071[1][2] to the version 3.6.1[3] ?
> Any objections?

Okay to me.
But as I wrote on the PR I think it would be better to have a test which is
covering the change, in order not to see regressions in the future

Enrico

[1]: https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/198

> [2]: https://builds.apache.org/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6520
> [3]: https://jira.apache.org/jira/projects/MNG/versions/12344378
>

> On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 1:31 PM Sylwester Lachiewicz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Tribor, I think it can be MNG-6071
>> <https://jira.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6071> i made fix some time ago.
>

>> BR
>> Sylwester
>>

>> niedz., 2 gru 2018 o 11:11 Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>
>> napisał(a):
>>
>> > Here is a command launched by our user
>> >
>> > mvn test --file ./integration-tests/pom.xml
>> >

>> > We have the following issue in Surefire but I think the root cause is in
>> > Maven core.
>> > https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/pull/204
>> >
>> > We can make a workaround in Surefire but is that right to do?
>> >
>> > I am convinced that the issue should be fixed in Maven and absolute
>> paths
>> > should be set in Mojo, see this field:
>> >

>> https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/blob/master/maven-surefire-common/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/surefire/AbstractSurefireMojo.java#L716
>> >
>> > Do we have such issues reported in Maven?
>> > Any objections that the first place for fix is in Maven?
>> >
>> > Cheers
>> > Tibor
>> >

> --

-- Enrico Olivelli