Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2

Mark Raynsford
On 2018-03-28T20:48:21 +0200
Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The vote has passed with the following result:
>
> +1 : Hervé Boutemy, Robert Scholte, Karl Heinz Marbaise
>
> PMC quorum: reached.
>
> I will promote the artifacts to the central repo.

Nice work!

Can we have a new dependency plugin now? ;)

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com

Re: Maven Dependency Plugin ( was: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shared Component Dependency Analyzer 1.9 - Take 2)

Mark Raynsford
On 2018-03-28T21:54:32 +0200
Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> wrote: I've tested this on a few multi-module Java 9 projects (with Java 9
dependencies) and haven't seen any issues so far. The problem with
parsing 9 bytecode definitely seems to have been corrected.

--
Mark Raynsford | http://www.io7m.com