Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Resolver version 1.5.0

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Resolver version 1.5.0

Dan Tran
I am interesting pickup latest maven-resolver hoping it can solve some
random issue at our builds

Since 1.5.0 no longer available, I rebuilt maven 3.6.3 with maven-resolver
1.5.1-SNAPSHOT.   and hook it up our internal build

The startup of my build is quite slow... however, I am looking forward to
testing again with next maven-resolver vote

Thanks

-D

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 1:03 AM Mark Derricutt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hervé, Michael - missed the email about the vote earlier, just went hunting
> for the repo details to try it out on our internal range resolver/locking
> tool.
>
> +1 NON Binding here - passes my unit tests on my library, and the maven
> mojo that uses it runs fine as works as expected.
>
> Mark
>

> On 22 July 2020 at 6:05:39 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY ([hidden email])
> wrote:
>
> hey, keep cool, take time: 72h is the minimum, not the period after which
> the vote stops there was some discussions, people are on vacation, it takes
> more time than usual, nothing that a little bit of time won't solve
> Regards, Hervé Le mardi 21 juillet 2020, 20:32:49 CEST Michael Osipov a
> écrit : > Hi, > > The vote has passed and failed to reach a quorum. Only
> one, non-binding > vote has been cast. Therefore, I cancel the release and
> will drop the > staging repo tomorrow. > > Michael

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Resolver version 1.5.0

Michael Osipov-3
See MRESOLVER-123. Please define slow in comparable numbers.

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Dan Tran <[hidden email]> Datum: 01.08.20  11:33  (GMT+01:00) An: Maven Developers List <[hidden email]> Betreff: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Resolver version 1.5.0 I am interesting pickup latest maven-resolver hoping it can solve somerandom issue at our buildsSince 1.5.0 no longer available, I rebuilt maven 3.6.3 with maven-resolver1.5.1-SNAPSHOT.   and hook it up our internal buildThe startup of my build is quite slow... however, I am looking forward totesting again with next maven-resolver voteThanks-DOn Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 1:03 AM Mark Derricutt <[hidden email]> wrote:> Hervé, Michael - missed the email about the vote earlier, just went hunting> for the repo details to try it out on our internal range resolver/locking> tool.>> +1 NON Binding here - passes my unit tests on my library, and the maven> mojo that uses it runs fine as works as expected.>> Mark>>> On 22 July 2020 at 6:05:39 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY ([hidden email])> wrote:>> hey, keep cool, take time: 72h is the minimum, not the period after which> the vote stops there was some discussions, people are on vacation, it takes> more time than usual, nothing that a little bit of time won't solve> Regards, Hervé Le mardi 21 juillet 2020, 20:32:49 CEST Michael Osipov a> écrit : > Hi, > > The vote has passed and failed to reach a quorum. Only> one, non-binding > vote has been cast. Therefore, I cancel the release and> will drop the > staging repo tomorrow. > > Michael>