Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Resolver version 1.5.0

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Resolver version 1.5.0

Hervé BOUTEMY
hey, keep cool, take time: 72h is the minimum, not the period after which the
vote stops
there was some discussions, people are on vacation, it takes more time than
usual, nothing that a little bit of time won't solve

Le mardi 21 juillet 2020, 20:32:49 CEST Michael Osipov a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> The vote has passed and failed to reach a quorum. Only one, non-binding
> vote has been cast. Therefore, I cancel the release and will drop the
> staging repo tomorrow.
>
> Michael

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Maven Resolver version 1.5.0

Mark Derricutt
Hervé, Michael - missed the email about the vote earlier, just went hunting
for the repo details to try it out on our internal range resolver/locking
tool.

+1 NON Binding here - passes my unit tests on my library, and the maven
mojo that uses it runs fine as works as expected.

Mark

On 22 July 2020 at 6:05:39 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY ([hidden email]) wrote:

hey, keep cool, take time: 72h is the minimum, not the period after which
the vote stops there was some discussions, people are on vacation, it takes
more time than usual, nothing that a little bit of time won't solve
Regards, Hervé Le mardi 21 juillet 2020, 20:32:49 CEST Michael Osipov a