Re: Proposal to deprecate Maven 3.0.x

Romain Manni-Bucau
@Eric: no, it is the other way around, we must not abandon users of 5yo
versions IHO, we must pass it. it is not the case of 3.3 (it is exactly 5yo
and gap with 3.5 is 2 years, this is why i'd wait 1 more year to deprecate
3.3). That said in terms of impact for us, if you read the end of the
proposal it is the same for us: we ignore these versions for new plugin
versions. it is just not yet officially deprecated and we can have to do
maintenance releases on 3.3.

Romain Manni-Bucau