Quantcast

Re: Problems configuring internal repository

Re: Problems configuring internal repository

rajashekar
Hmm, I've think we've reached the extent of my ability to help here.
I don't use a proxy for my internal remote repository, so I don't know
if you can make it selective.  If it was me, if no one else on the
list (ie: one of the developers) chimes in, then I'd start grepping
for maven.proxy.host in the source and see how proxies are used and
hopefully you can find some undocumented feature that would allow for
that.

Alex