Re: Preparing to release maven-shared-utils

Re: Preparing to release maven-shared-utils

Elliotte Rusty Harold
MSHARED-860 is longterm work that requires several releases. 297 and
431 look done and I closed them. I sent you a couple of small PRs but
there's nothing really blocking this release so far as I know.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold

Re: Preparing to release maven-shared-utils

Dennis Lundberg-3
Thanks Elliotte,

Ping if I miss any PRs in GitHub, I'm not used to that workflow yet :)

--
Dennis Lundberg