Re: Plans to release 3.0.0 of the ear plugin?

Re: Plans to release 3.0.0 of the ear plugin?

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Jim,

On 07/03/18 03:07, Jim Sellers wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> Thanks for the hard work. I'm wondering if there are plans to release the
> ear plugin any time soon? I'm trying to mass test our java 9+ readiness
> without changing all the build plans to disable ear modules.
>
> I see 2 unresolved ticket there, but they are from 2015.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MEAR-216?jql=project%20%3D%20MEAR%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.0.0
>
> Thanks for your time
> Jim

I'm currently looking for some minor issues but I don't any issue just
to make a release of the maven ear plugin overall the most important
changes have been implemented..

So I think within the next two week I can do a release...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Plans to release 3.0.0 of the ear plugin?

Jim Sellers
Thank you very much.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 10:07 AM Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> On 07/03/18 03:07, Jim Sellers wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > Thanks for the hard work. I'm wondering if there are plans to release the
> > ear plugin any time soon? I'm trying to mass test our java 9+ readiness
> > without changing all the build plans to disable ear modules.
> >
> > I see 2 unresolved ticket there, but they are from 2015.
> >
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MEAR-216?jql=project%20%3D%20MEAR%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.0.0
> >
> > Thanks for your time
> > Jim
> >

> I'm currently looking for some minor issues but I don't any issue just
> to make a release of the maven ear plugin overall the most important
> changes have been implemented..
>
> So I think within the next two week I can do a release...
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Plans to release 3.0.0 of the ear plugin?

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
Hi Jim,

do you have the chance to make some kind of pre testing with a SNAPSHOT ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise