Re: Plan for releasing Maven core

rfscholte
Sure, I can release a 1.1.1 for the ant-tasks as well.

MRESOLVER-38 is a critical/blocking issue, you probably don't want to use
it, so my suggestions is to forget the 1.1.0 ant-tasks

thanks,
Robert

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 19:56:49 +0100, Manfred Moser
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Awesome. On the resolver release can we make sure we release the ant
> task as well (maybe even the current version first since that has never
> been released yet..)
>
> Manfred
>
> Stephen Connolly wrote on 2018-01-27 09:52:
>
>> Robert and I discussed on IRC...
>>
>> Our plan is as follows:
>>
>> 1. Fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRESOLVER-38
>> 2. Check status on git-wip to gitbox migration, if maven-resolver will
>> be
>> migrated during the vote, we will hold off releasing until after the
>> migration (so that the release artifacts point to the gitbox location)
>> 3. Release maven resolver
>> 4. Upgrade Maven core
>> 5. Check status on git-wip to gitbox migration for maven-core and
>> maven-integration tests
>> 6. Release.
>>
>> I will be release manager for maven core, Robert will be release manager
>> for resolver.
>>
>> Share and enjoy
>>
>> -Stephen

Re: Plan for releasing Maven core

Hervé BOUTEMY
one little additional opportunity:
I'll launch maven-parent POM 31 soon, so perhaps update parents before
releases. If not, please tell me and I'll upgrade Fuido skin to version 1.7
with the edit button

BTW, if anybody wants to see something in Maven parent POM 31, it's time to do
it

Le samedi 27 janvier 2018, 18:52:17 CET Stephen Connolly a écrit :

> Robert and I discussed on IRC...
>
> Our plan is as follows:
>
> 1. Fix https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRESOLVER-38
> 2. Check status on git-wip to gitbox migration, if maven-resolver will be
> migrated during the vote, we will hold off releasing until after the
> migration (so that the release artifacts point to the gitbox location)
> 3. Release maven resolver
> 4. Upgrade Maven core
> 5. Check status on git-wip to gitbox migration for maven-core and
> maven-integration tests
> 6. Release.
>
> I will be release manager for maven core, Robert will be release manager
> for resolver.
>
> Share and enjoy
>
> -Stephen

Re: Plan for releasing Maven core

Plamen Totev-2

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 7:40 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I must confess that I don't understand G+ nor Facebook buttons result

Facebook might show in your news feed that you've liked the link
(https://maven.apache.org/pom/maven). Given the fact that is not the
page where the button is located I'm not 100% sure if it even works at
all. As for G+ I also have no idea at all.