Re: Packaging from Aether

Lennart Jörelid
Hello Elliotte,

I usually use the depends-maven-plugin, which collects information about
dependencies within a property file.
The data format within this property file (typically placed within
target/classes/META-INF/maven/dependencies.properties is shown below - and
the dependency type and classification can be read as the property
[groupID]/[artifactID]/type and .../classification

If this meet your needs, you don't need to fiddle around with Aether to get
the job done.

org.hamcrest/hamcrest-core/version = 1.3
org.hamcrest/hamcrest-core/type = jar
org.hamcrest/hamcrest-core/scope = test