Quantcast

Re: [PROBLEM] Java 9 ClassLoader and trying to load module java.se.se

Re: [PROBLEM] Java 9 ClassLoader and trying to load module java.se.se

Robert Scholte-6
I guess we need to dive into MethodHandles.Lookup[1] or reconsider
MultiRelease JAR

[1]
http://download.java.net/java/jigsaw/docs/api/java/lang/invoke/MethodHandles.Lookup.html

On Sat, 06 May 2017 09:24:51 +0200, Tibor Digana <[hidden email]>