Re: New maintenance release of maven-install-plugin is required

On 07/03/18 03:32, Ianislav Trendafilov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> There is an outstanding bug with maven-install-plugin , which was fixed 3
> YEARS AGO, yet there is no new release of that plugin!
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINSTALL-110
>
> Please consider doing a maintenance release of the plugin including a the fix
> for that.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Ianislav Trendafilov

At the moment one big issue is needed to be done for maven-install
plugin[1] cause this must be done in relationship with maven-deploy-plugin.

I'm working currently on the maven-artifact-transfer component which
exactly handles this ...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINSTALL-143