Re: New committer: Enrico Olivelli

Enrico Olivelli
Thank you all guys
It is pleasure and an honour for me, to have the opportunity to contribute
to Maven project and work with you.

Working in ASF is a great chance to exchange knowledge with the best
engineers from all over the world.

Cheers
Enrico

Il sab 15 dic 2018, 11:23 Karl Heinz Marbaise <[hidden email]> ha
scritto:

> Hi Encrico,
>
> welcome to the Apache Maven Team.
>
> congratulation to become part of the team.
>
> Great to have you on board.
>
> Thanks for supporting Apache Maven.
>
> Kind regards
> Karl Heinz Marbaise
> On 14/12/18 22:07, Robert Scholte wrote:
> > The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Maven
> > has invited Enrico Olivelli to become a committer and
> > we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.
> >
> > Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
> > project since there is no need to go via the patch
> > submission process. This should enable better productivity.
> >
> > Enrico, welcome and enjoy!
> >
> > thanks,
> > Robert

-- Enrico Olivelli