Re: Name Question / Trade Marks Maven

slandelle@gatling.io
Hi there,

Sorry for this. I forked this plugin when I was a in rush and needed a quick fix while this plugin seemed stalled and failed to realize I was messing up.

How can we sort this out? I have no problem renaming, but what about the artifacts that have already been published? Is it possible to unpublish from maven central? If so, I would need some time to advertise the change to our users.

Regards,

Stéphane Landelle from Gatling