Re: Multiple executions of Maven with a single run

Re: Multiple executions of Maven with a single run

Romain Manni-Bucau
Hi Enrico

Technically concatenating all goals for all modules will do it but will be
quite long - guess it is why we do it in 2 times.

That said i always wondered why maven can read commands from a file/stdin
as any unix like soft so it would be something like:

mvn --commands-file ci.cmdlist

Using stdin/echo it would also match ypur ci need maybe?