Re: MavenProject - replacement for deprecated method

Re: MavenProject - replacement for deprecated method

rfscholte
Good question, I'm missing that same information.
On 7-3-2020 18:42:35, Slawomir Jaranowski <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

In my plugin I need list of report plugins, I use method:

org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject#getReportArtifacts

but this method (and many other) is deprecated in class MavenProject -
maven-core version 3.5.0

What method / class / library I should use instead of this.
In source code there isn't any information about replacement.

--
SÅ‚awomir Jaranowski